Sunday, April 25, 2010

The New Do!


Yesterday afternoon I went to the village with Tawnee and some of the girls (Tawiah, Yawson, AfuaKyere, and Abby) to have sister Okos (one of the cleaners at the school) do my hair in braids. It took about 3 hours to do my whole head. Unfortunately, my hair is really fine and with the small braids she just used some of my own hair to tie them at the ends, so already this morning many of them were coming out. I had some of the girls come to the rescue this afternoon and "beautify" my head...they re-braided some and then braided like 3 strands together. Tawnee and I were laughing b/c it now looks like I was a victim of the lightning storm that hit earlier yesterday! :) haha...oh well, they were fun for a few days!




c

1 comment:

Emily Thompson said...

So fun! too bad they won't last. Be careful not to burn your scalp! Ellen and I always fried our heads when we had braids, ouch!