Monday, October 18, 2010

Annoying Ants

I write this blog for the sole purpose of gaining some sympathy! ;) haha... I feel like I am constantly fighting the ants here lately. I can understand ants in the house, but on EVERYthing?...c'mon! Here are just some of the items that I have had to remove ants from just this week:

10. our table
9. any glass of water that has sat on the table for more than 30 seconds
8. clean dishes in the drying rack
7. my bed
6. my computer
5. my body
4. the brown sugar (I have to admit, I still used it...just a little extra protein in that batch of cookies!)
3. any and all walls in our house
2. flour
and the number one most disturbing...my toothbrush!!!

2 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

yikes! Sounds like those little guys like you :o) Are they the small kind? That would be better than huge ones everywhere.

Unknown said...

OK, I thought my friend was crazy, but I tried mixing sugar and powdered dish soap and put in on the floor. Within 12hrs the ants setting up residence in my window sill were gone. You could try it. Just an idea.

I can't believe how HUGE these ants are here!