Monday, August 1, 2011

Farewell Wisconsin

It's amazing how quickly you can get to the other side of the world... just a few naps, movies, and meals away! I'm currently in the Korean airport waiting for my last flight to Hong Kong so I can make it to work bright and early tomorrow! :) I wouldn't want to give myself too much time to get settled in...that would just be uncharacteristic of me! :)

It was a wonderful summer with family and friends and it was tough to say goodbye. No matter where I am in the world, I think a piece of my heart will always be in WI! Yesterday morning before I left my dad and I woke up at around 5, so I could fit in one last bike ride...it was well worth it! Here's a few glimpses of what I'll soon be yearning for when I'm back in the concrete jungle of HK:

1 comment:

Emily Thompson said...

looks beautiful! can't wait to see you soon! We arrive Friday night. Bryan will be at work on Sat... if you are hot and need a work break you should come swimming!!!