Monday, December 21, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Fauzia and I
Today was such a fun day! :) Because of the generosity of one of my supporters (Thank You!), we were able to take the girls swimming today to the pool at a hotel in town, as an early Christmas present. To say they enjoyed themselves would be an understatement. It was an afternoon of constant, "Miss Dana...watch this!", "Miss Dana, should I come?", etc. Whether they were 2, 12, 14, or 16, they were so excited to be held and bounced around in the water. Their excitement just made for such a fun, enjoyable day...can't wait to take the boys next week!

MaaAbena, the bathing beauty...what a cutie!

The "baby pool" was a hit for young and old kids alike!

Comfort and I
And my favorite quote of the day came at lunch-time...very sincerely, Georgina asked, "Miss Dana, if you eat plenty, will you sink?" :)

3 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

looks like a blast! So fun!!!

Lisa Grosz said...

Dana!!! I think I see Mavis in the photos and MaaAbena looks so happy! What a treat! :)

Dana said...

Hey Lisa! Well, Mavis didn't come (She lives in the village not at the home.), but right next to MaaAbena in the kiddie pool is Anna with the floaties on her arms...that girl was a fish! :) It was so much fun!