Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ghana Garb & Dinner Friends

Sunday after church with our Ghanaian dresses on...we are true Ghanaians now...that's what they said at least! :)






The Ghanaian Girls (Tawnee, Mama Carolyn, and I)

Last night we invited Rose, a friend from the nearby village, and her son Abednago, over for dinner. We had chicken and rice burritos, and Abednago seemed to enjoy it, but I'm not so sure about Rose. It's interesting how we think we'll have this great meal, and they probably just prefer the akpale they have everyday! haha...oh well, it was fun to have them over...and of course we had to round off the evening with Rice Krispie treats which were a hit! :)

Abednago was constantly taking care of his mom-- just making sure she got enough to eat...so cute!







Adorable!

1 comment:

The Paine Family said...

Hi Dana! First you look beautiful!!!! I just showed my brother in law how pretty you are! Second I want to call you when you are in the states. Can you send me your number? I gave Emily a small gift to pass onto you when she sees you. XOXO