Friday, June 4, 2010

Rainy Day Adventures...


Yesterday after school Tawnee and I took off on a bike ride while the kids were in siesta. It started to drizzle as we were leaving, and the clouds were pretty threatening, but against our better judgment we decided to still go! ...and it was awesome. The rain steadily picked up and we got thoroughly drenched! It was so great to ride through the rain, but even better was the COOL AIR!!! Rainy season is here...remind me again why I'm coming home NOW??? (Oh yeah, 'cuz I miss you all like crazy! Okay...) So, I think all the Ghanaians got a kick out of watching the crazy oburonis ride through the POURING rain. :) When we got back we really couldn't get any more wet, so we grabbed the frisbees and found the boys! Frisbee and 500 are so much better in the rain! :)
...10 days! Please pray that my flight won't get cancelled (British Airways is striking.) and that I finish strong here. :) See you on the other side of the "lake"!

No comments: