Thursday, November 20, 2008

10 Exciting Things...

10. It's cooling down in HK and starting to feel like fall! :)

9. I'm all caught up on my grading...finally!

8. I got to play tennis yesterday with a co-worker, which was super fun!

7. Thanksgiving's coming up, and although I'd love to be home to celebrate with my family (and play Bunko!), we're having a Thanksgiving feast with some of my co-workers on Saturday.

6. The MS Drama is this weekend.

5. We're going to decorate for Christmas very soon.

4. Tennis season has started and we had a fun practice yesterday.

3. There may be snow in Beijing when we visit in December!

2. My student asked me if she could go "eat her medicine" today...(okay...that's not really exciting, but I thought it was funny! :))

1. And finally, MY FAMILY WILL BE IN HK IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH!!!

No comments: