Saturday, May 9, 2009

Perfect Day at "Perfect Pool"

Yesterday was such a great day! I was so excited that I'd have one last opportunity to visit one of my 3 favorite locations in Hong Kong...Perfect Pool! It's a hike up a river canyon, over big rocks and boulders, and (sometimes) through water. Being May, the water level was really low; however, the waterfalls were still flowing! The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day! We had a great time! Here are some pictures:

Swimming stop #1!
This is right above the waterfall from the previous picture.

Ashley and I on the way up!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Dana, this is a really pretty pool. The water is so blue-green and clear. Is May your Fall in China?

Dana said...

Yeah, I love this place! No...May is definitely not fall...it's the beginning of summer really. Sometimes April is quite warm too. Yesterday it was 89 degrees!!! :) I'm very thankful for air conditioning! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was searching on how to get to Perfect Pool and stumbled upon your blog. I couldn't find any other information on this place and wanted to know how to get there. Do you mind sharing this information with me? Thank you!
-Karen