Thursday, October 23, 2008

YIKES...

Today's been a pretty good day...busy & productive. It's amazing how many things happen in one 24-hour period!

Here's something those of you who know me well will appreciate...I opened my closet this morning and was greeted by an unwelcome guest...a gecko! YIKES...I screamed, of course, but the volume of my screams over spiders and other living creatures has gone down over the years as I'm trying to "toughen up"! It's pretty hard though! :)

Anyways, I proceeded to the bathroom where I saw another one! Jen's mom sent her a net as a "gecko catcher"-- mostly as a joke, because they're pretty fast and can sneak back in anyways. However, we thought we would get some relief from catching the little guy and tossing him over the balcony. :) So, I had the net in hand, but we were both too wimpy to actually do anything with it, so we both watched for awhile, and cringed every time it moved, until alas...it was too fast and active to catch. Then, it was out of sight, and we banged on the wall and it didn't come out. It must've disappeared through the wall...wishful thinking! :)

So, that was my adventure for the day!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I want to read more entries! Where did you go, friend? :)