Thursday, May 27, 2010

Snakes-n-Lovin'...

Those two words should not be in the same phrase! :) These boys sure look cute (I'm sure that's the word every teenage boy wants to be called!) and innocent...I'll give 'em the cute, but the innocent...no way! So, tonight Tawnee and I came back from Bible study with the girls and the boys had placed this (dead) cobra on our step to scare us. Well, thankfully I'd already gone inside, so Tawnee was the one to be punked! :) However, I went out to check it out, and let's just say the boys had a little fun "lunging" it toward me-- which was then followed by loud laughter after my shrieks! Oh, gotta love 'em!
On another note, Bible study with the girls has been going really well. Tawnee takes about 1/2 of the girls and I have the other half. We've been talking about loving your neighbor the last few weeks, so please pray that God would really work in the girls' hearts and give them a desire to love those around them...what a beautiful place this would be if there was just a little more love to go around! :)

2 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

yikes, glad you weren't the one to find that thing! :o)

Unknown said...

So...call me a fun hater...but I made it very clear to the dorm kids that I don't mind pranks, but pranks involving snakes are not funny and don't amuse me at all. Only one snake prank, and after an appropriate response, I haven't had to deal with any more. I'm pretty sure if they had done this to me, I would have come home...so good job being a good sport, Dana.